FACILITIES MAINTENANCE CUSTODIAN
JOIN IN THE BATTLE AGAINST COVID-19
MPC has joined in the fight against Covid-19 and we are seeking out the most talented, reliable and personable individuals to join us in our fight. MPC is not a division of a major corporation. We are a very successful owner-operated, plastic injection molding company. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title is equally important to the overall success of the company. We are currently in the process of transforming our facility to help supply badly needed medical devices in the battle against Covid-19.
With a commitment to excellence, a thriving culture and by the implementation of leading technologies, Molded Precision Components has become a World-Class injection molding company. We specialize in design, tooling, automation, production of precision plastic components, and scientific injection moulding.
Our facilities maintenance custodian will be integral to the overall success of MPC. In this role, you will be ensuring the safety of all MPC employees by taking the lead in keeping our facility CLEAN.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Emptying garbage’s/recycling/green bins
- Cleaning bathrooms/kitchens
- Sanitizing high touch surfaces
- Landscaping and grass cutting in the summer
- Shoveling snow & salting parking lots during the winter
- Promote MPC core values and actively contribute to a positive and rewarding team environment
- Exhibit strong moral principals in all of our interactions & processes
- value each other’s contributions and work together in unity toward our common goals
- Pursuit of excellence in everything we do
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE OFFER
Our Culture, MPC provides a dynamic environment that challenges and rewards your technical skills. We are honoured to provide our valued Team Members with an environment where they can grow and thrive both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a real career opportunity, this could be the place for you!
- We have a real family-style atmosphere in our facility, and we love to have BBQ’s, golf tournaments, bike club, and bowling (just to name a few!
- Career Development in a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits and life insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness centre
- Free membership to Bliss Ann Green Yoga in Barrie
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
- Shift: 8am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
· VIDEOS SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI9d4dWT7wU
MPC is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.