HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
A BETTER PLACE TO BE. MOLDED PRECISION COMPONENTS.
MPC is one of the fastest growing injection molding companies, utilizing Industry 4.0 technology to manufacture both automotive and medical products of the highest precision and quality. As a successful owner-operated company, we base everything we do in our three core values of integrity, collaboration and innovation. We specialize in design, tooling, automation, production of precision plastic components, and scientific injection molding. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title, is equally important to the company.
Responsible for managing and providing guidance in all matters relating to hiring, discipline, performance management, payroll, benefits and total compensation and any other aspects related to human resources to enable a high-performing workforce that contributes to the organization’s strategic growth. As well as developing and mentoring a team of human resources professionals to empower them to support the organization in the best way possible.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop human resources strategies that support key business initiatives by implementing systems, processes and best practices that are scalable across the organization
- Evaluate, develop and recommend long-term strategies and initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of excellence and high engagement
- Plan human resource requirements, together with the senior leadership team that support organizational goals
- Develop and execute the performance management program, including compensation
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of attendance management programs
- Conduct and/or support formal investigations when necessary
- Manage the corrective action process with the appropriate Manager/Supervisor to ensure reliable analysis, documentation, and disciplinary actions
- Implement scalable retention strategies across the organization
- Ensure HR administration duties and analytics are completed accurately
- Assist in the completion of all employee performance reviews and creating formal performance improvement plans when necessary
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements
- Oversee Payroll functions and ensure payroll changes are completed and documented
- Create and maintain HR policy/procedures and employee handbook, ensuring all activities are in compliance with applicable legislation
- Create and facilitating compelling and effective presentations
- Promote MPC’s core values and actively contribute to a positive and rewarding team environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Human Resources Manager or Director position
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Post-Secondary Education in Human Resources Management
- CHRL designation preferred
- Thorough knowledge and application of the Employment Standards Act, Human Rights Legislation, employment law, Occupational Health and Safety Act, and relevant Employment Equity law
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling and effective presentations
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Planning and project management experience, including the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- An open, inviting and approachable personality that allows the opportunity to build meaningful, trusting relationships
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our Culture, MPC provides a dynamic environment that challenges and rewards your technical skills. We are honoured to provide our valued Team Members with an environment where they can grow and thrive both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a real career opportunity, this could be the place for you!
- We have a real family-style atmosphere in our facility, and we love to have BBQ’s, golf tournaments, bike club, and bowling (just to name a few!)
- Career Development in a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits and life insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness center
- Free membership to Bliss Ann Green Yoga in Barrie
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE_ AND OUR VIDEOS_
- VIDEOS SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI9d4dWT7wU
MPC is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.