JOIN IN THE BATTLE AGAINST COVID-19
MPC has joined in the fight against Covid-19 and we are seeking out the most talented, reliable and personable individuals to join us in our fight. MPC is not a division of a major corporation. We are a very successful owner-operated, plastic injection molding company. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title is equally important to the overall success of the company. We are currently in the process of transforming our facility to help supply badly needed medical devices in the battle against Covid-19.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for supporting all production matters to ensure MPC products, systems and processes are carried out to specification. They will also be tasked with leading the maintenance team in all areas including project planning and scheduling, and will be responsible for the allocation of tasks and duties.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead maintenance, project planning, scheduling and allocation of tasks and duties
- Work with millwrights, technicians and electricians to lead, coach, mentor and ensure accurate and timely completion of projects
- Ensure plant production equipment, electrical systems, facilities and grounds are maintained and function at optimum levels
- Design preventative maintenance programs for machinery and equipment
- Create contingency plans for major repairs
- Set spare part inventory levels and ensure that they are maintained
- Order parts and arrange for contractors when necessary
- Promote MPC’s core values and actively contribute to a positive and rewarding team environment
- 5+ years’ experience in a maintenance manager role
- Certification for Industrial Millwright or Industrial Electrician preferred
- Post-Secondary Education in Mechanical Engineering or related technical field an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Demonstrated project management skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our Culture, MPC provides a dynamic environment that challenges and rewards your technical skills. We are honoured to provide our valued Team Members with an environment where they can grow and thrive both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a real career opportunity, this could be the place for you!
- We have a real family-style atmosphere in our facility, and we love to have BBQ’s, golf tournaments, bike club and bowling (just to name a few!)
- Career Development in a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits and life insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness centre
- Free membership to Bliss Ann Green Yoga in Barrie
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
· VIDEOS SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI9d4dWT7wU
MPC is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.