QUALITY INSPECTION OPERATOR
A BETTER PLACE TO BE. MOLDED PRECISION COMPONENTS.
MPC | Molded Precision Components is one of the fastest growing injection molding companies, utilizing Industry 4.0 technology to manufacture both automotive and medical products of the highest precision and quality. As a successful owner-operated company, we base everything we do on our three core values of integrity, collaboration and innovation. We specialize in design, tooling, automation, production of precision plastic components, and scientific injection molding. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title, is equally important to the company.
Inspect and verify plastic parts and prepare finished parts for shipments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reading and following written and verbal work instructions
- Inspect, verify and sort parts as per instructions
- Report any abnormalities of parts
- Lifting and moving part boxes
- Labelling boxes
- Promote MPC’s core values and actively contribute to a positive and rewarding team environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic working knowledge of English, both verbal & written
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to lift 35lbs
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, while balancing multiple tasks
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Inspection experience an asset, but not necessary. Training is provided
- Excellent attendance is critical
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our Culture, MPC | Molded Precision Components provides a dynamic environment that challenges and rewards your technical skills. We are honoured to provide our valued Team Members with an environment where they can grow and thrive both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a real career opportunity, this could be the place for you!
- We have a real family-style atmosphere in our facility, and we love to have BBQ’s, golf tournaments, bike club, and bowling (just to name a few!)
- Career Development in a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits and life insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness center
- Free membership to Bliss Ann Green Yoga in Barrie
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
- VIDEOS SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI9d4dWT7wU
- WEBSITE: https://www.mpccomponents.com/about-us/
MPC | Molded Precision Components is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.