PRODUCTION SUPPORT STUDENT
JOIN IN THE BATTLE AGAINST COVID-19
MPC has joined in the fight against Covid-19 and we are seeking out the most talented, reliable and personable individuals to join us in our fight. MPC is not a division of a major corporation. We are a very successful owner-operated, plastic injection molding company. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title is equally important to the overall success of the company.
Our Production Support Students are integral to the overall success of MPC. You will be ensuring the quality of our products and our processes while supporting our Quality Management System. By packing and transporting finished parts to various locations inside our facility in a timely manner. As well as inspecting and verifying the quality of finished parts to ensure they meet all required specifications and completing any necessary paperwork.
Recent graduates should see this as a fantastic opportunity to build a solid foundation of Automotive and Medical Device Manufacturing skills from which to start your career. This opportunity is an excellent platform to launch your career at MPC as well, in positions such as Mould Set-up Technician, Maintenance, Quality Engineering, as well as Process and Project Engineering.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote MPC core values and actively contribute to a positive and rewarding team environment
- Exhibit strong moral principals in all of our interactions & processes
- Value each other’s contributions and work together in unity toward our common goals
- Pursuit of excellence in everything we do
- Complete review and final release of production lots
- Document and champion non-conformance’s by following applicable procedures
- Using quality tools, assist in establishing the root cause of quality issues and develop recommendations for corrective and preventative actions
- Move and prepare packaging for production (boxes, returnable bins with liners)
- Move and organize finished product bins
- Collecting and emptying reject bins from moulding machines
- Wiping down and cleaning hoppers and dryers on a daily bases
- Complete quality documentation as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Self motivation and strong work ethic
- Solution orientated and enjoy problem solving
- Competent with the use of MS office applications such as excel and word
- Post Secondary Education in a related technical field, business or health sciences would be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely dependable and reliable
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our Culture, MPC provides a dynamic environment that challenges and rewards your technical skills. We are honoured to provide our valued Team Members with an environment where they can grow and thrive both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a real career opportunity, this could be the place for you!
- We have a real family-style atmosphere in our facility, and we love to have BBQ’s, golf tournaments, and bowling (just to name a few!)
- Career Development in a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits and life insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness centre
- Free membership to Bliss Ann Green Yoga in Barrie
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
- VIDEOS SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI9d4dWT7wU
MPC is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.