JOIN IN THE BATTLE AGAINST COVID-19
MPC has joined in the fight against Covid-19 and we are seeking out the most talented, reliable and personable individuals to join us in our fight. MPC is not a division of a major corporation. We are a very successful owner-operated, plastic injection molding company. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title is equally important to the overall success of the company.
The Program Manager is responsible for all aspects of the tooling programs, from inception through product development, APQP, prototype, effective tool & equipment builds, launch, PPAP, production and program closeout.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage new projects, engineering changes and TSO’s.
- Participate in new project review and kick off meetings.
- Co-ordinate and actively participate in customer management (Meetings, visits, PPAP/Launch support/ Customer SQA liaison).Review Product Master for accuracy.
- Process drawings and specifications utilizing the document control procedure.
- Ensure purchase/material requisitions are processed on time for outside suppliers.
- Provide launch support in house and at our customer locations.
- Develop and update open issues and timing charts regularly
- Prepare products, process design and development activities using APQP process.
- Attend Engineering Change meetings on a weekly basis, if required.
- Update and manage engineering change paperwork.
- Prepare PPAP Submissions.
- Prepare and implement 8D responses and permanent corrective actions.
- Ensure Annual Validations are completed on time for customers.
- Adhere to ISO/TS 16949 Operating Procedures.
- Prepare quotes, cost savings, scrap reduction, efficiency improvements and R&D on assigned programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Experience in plastics manufacturing highly desirable.
- Must have College Diploma or University Degree in Engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written skills.
- Two or more years of experience an asset.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and a team builder.
- Basic GD&T knowledge and ability to understand drawings
- Excellent presentation skills are required.
- Ability to write effective business correspondence is required.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and SolidWorks.
- Willingness to work off-hours as required for timely completion of projects.
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Sense of urgency to meet program and design time line and cost meeting customer requirements.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Our Culture, MPC provides a dynamic environment that challenges and rewards your technical skills. We are honoured to provide our valued Team Members with an environment where they can grow and thrive both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a real career opportunity, this could be the place for you!
- We have a real family-style atmosphere in our facility, and we love to have BBQ’s, golf tournaments, and bowling (just to name a few!)
- Career Development in a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits and life insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness center
- Free membership to Bliss Ann Green Yoga in Barrie
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
- VIDEOS SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI9d4dWT7wU
MPC is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.