JOIN IN THE BATTLE AGAINST COVID-19
MPC has joined in the fight against Covid-19 and we are seeking out the most talented, reliable and personable individuals to join us in our fight. MPC is not a division of a major corporation. We are a very successful owner-operated, plastic injection molding company. Our maxim is: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” In short, we treat all employees as family and we respect that each team member, regardless of his or her function or title is equally important to the overall success of the company. We are currently in the process of transforming our facility to help supply badly needed medical devices in the battle against Covid-19.
With a commitment to excellence, a thriving culture and by the implementation of leading technologies, Molded Precision Components has become a World-Class injection molding company. We specialize in design, tooling, automation, production of precision plastic components, and scientific injection moulding.
Our Set-up Technicians are integral to the successful operations of MPC and are responsible for changing out and setting up injection moulds and associated equipment as well as ensuring that all process parameters are set properly and parts meet specifications. Our Set-up Technicians will also make minor adjustments to process to bring parameters (curves) back into alignment along with troubleshooting machinery and related equipment as applicable.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure process requirements are met and utilize scientific moulding techniques to ensure quality and machinery efficiency
- Perform mould changes and set-up cells as well as troubleshooting machinery and equipment
- Maintain plant equipment including molding machines, robots and auxiliary equipment
- Participate in continuous improvement and assist in its implementation
- Experience as an Injection Molding Set-up Technician / Mould Technician
- Knowledge of scientific moulding preferred
- Material handling experience an asset
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to handle heavy loads
- Forklift Operator Licence or a willingness to obtain
WHAT WE OFFER
- Our Culture, MPC provides a dynamic environment that challenges and rewards your technical skills. We are honoured to provide our valued Team Members with an environment where they can grow and thrive both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a real career opportunity, this could be the place for you!
- We have a real family-style atmosphere in our facility, and we love to have BBQ’s, golf tournaments, bike club, and bowling (just to name a few!)
- Career Development in a positive and enjoyable working environment
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits and life insurance
- Access to our on-site fitness centre
- Free membership to Bliss Ann Green Yoga in Barrie
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
WANT TO GET A BETTER LOOK AT MPC? CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AND OUR VIDEOS
- VIDEOS SERIES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI9d4dWT7wU
MPC is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.