VIDEO PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Molded Precision Components is a manufacturing company in Oro-Medonte that has been working to produce personal protective equipment to aid in Covid-19 relief. MPC is looking for a production team member to produce short informative videos for entertainment and team-building purposes.
We are currently looking to fill one part time contract position as a Production Assistant. The responsibilities include:
- Using either own equipment or company equipment to collect video of important events and B-roll throughout the week as needed.
- Organization and storage of footage
- Editing various media using Adobe Premier Pro/After Effects to put together weekly update videos using both your own ideas and direction from the manager.
Skills needed for this role include:
- Must be able to plan and execute a story in visual form
- Experience with shooting high quality video in a professional setting
- Experience with a variety of cameras and media equipment
- Competency in using sound equipment (recorders, lav mics, shotgun mics, booms etc.)
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Cloud (Focus on Premier Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Lightroom)
- Must be self motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
Please forward your resume and video reel to: Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org